Riprova nuovamente la scelta...
About Grazia Cavasino
- Classical A levels
- degree in Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures (English and French), Bologna
- secondary school diploma with specialization in teacher training
- degree of corresponding secretary in English, SSIT, Bologna
- oriental dance
- painting on silk and cloth
- Tiffany stained glass
- antique and furniture mosaic
- wall decoration and fresco painting
- from life pencil and crayon drawing
- watercolor painting
- modern singing
- ancient music and opera singing
- diachronic Italian and English linguistics
Grazia Cavasino graduated in Modern Foreign Languages and Literature in 1991 and got the corresponding secretary degree in English at the School for Interpreters and Translators in 1994.
In 1991 she translated “Teaching Activities for Autistic Children” by E. Schopler into Italian for Masson Italia Publisher.
In 2007, for AltroMondo publisher she issued her first book “Il tao dell'acquerello. Considerazioni per una vita a regola d'arte ("The Tao of Watercolor, or How To Turn One's Life Into A Work of Art"), republished in 2014 by Youcanprint. Always by Youcanprint, in 2015 she issued “Un fiore di campo” ("A wildflower") and “Lo spazio tra il silenzio” ("The space among silences").
Later in the same years she pritned "Arioso. Compendio di grammatica per cantanti lirici" ("Arioso. An Italian Grammar Compendium for Opera Singers"). At present she is working at the “Arioso” sequel, devoted to the correct pronunciation of the Italian language.
She is deeply involved in literature, art, philosophy, music, linguistics and inner and spiritual search.